Click On Images to See Full Size


I am just an enthusiastic photographer living in the beautiful Scottish Borders, where I simply enjoy my hobby photographing the countryside.Most of my images are taken in and around the Tweed Valley, sometimes venturing out to explore other beautiful parts of Scotland and over the Border south on rare occasions




Click On Images to See Full Size

BarbaraFurphy's Blipfoto Journal

Wednesday 25 August 2010

A Few Glimpses from "The Fringe"

These are a few images taken on a day out with Tweeddale Photographic Group

It was a grey miserable start to the day but by the time we had reached Edinburgh the sun was breaking through the cloud and promising to to a lovely day

All the flags Flying
**
BOO!!!
***Oblivious to all going on around her or maybe this lady had just seen it all before
***


Here a quick witted Aussie
I wondered if these blades were as sharp as his tongue LOL!!!
***
I Loved the colours in these baskets
***
I never did find out what this fella was at, it must have taken him 10 minutes
just to pin the cloth to the table
I couldn't wait around for the finale
***
Expecting more rain???

***
This lad looked so miserable he reminded me of the little rhyme
Nobody likes me, Everybody hates me
I'm going down the garden to eat worms..........
LOL!!!
***
Allez Ooop!!!
***

Two Very Elegant Ladies
***
There's plenty more inside
***
I wonder who this street peformer is portraying???
* * *
Well the day ended almost the same as it started but we can't complain, we had the best part of it. I am looking forward to seeing every one elses efforts of the day when the Blog is updated

No comments: