Click On Images to See Full Size


I am just an enthusiastic photographer living in the beautiful Scottish Borders, where I simply enjoy my hobby photographing the countryside.Most of my images are taken in and around the Tweed Valley, sometimes venturing out to explore other beautiful parts of Scotland and over the Border south on rare occasions




Click On Images to See Full Size

BarbaraFurphy's Blipfoto Journal

Monday 2 August 2010

Just a few garden flowers


These Lilies I thought I would miss the best of them whilst we were away for three week hols so I popped the into a shady spot and I got the best of them




The Poppy, Peonie and the Varigated Rose were all from the Walled Garden at Kellie Castle nr Pittenweem










Peonie "A Bit Of A Show Off" Not unlike the person who gave it to me LOL!!!



This is a patio climbing rose "Star Performer" very fragrant


The Delicate flower of the Soloman's
Seal


Hosta, Slugs & Snails Favourite but they seem to leave this one alone, all my other Hostas look like Nottingham Lace


Allium


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

gab said...

Hi Barbara, the images are lovely, aren't you going to let us in on the secret of where the flowers are?
The last time I saw a variegated rose like that was in the Alnwick Garden.
Regards
Tony

Unknown said...

Hi Tony, 2,3&4 Kellie Castle Walled Garden Pittenweem
All the others My Garden

Hope to add text soon